[HackSoc] NCLUG Hacking Society Meeting Minutes, 2003-04-08

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Apr 9 05:40:46 MDT 2003

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 11:48:45PM -0600, Bryan Stillwell wrote:
>I just wanted to mention that I got a couple VCDs that I recently bought
>in Hong Kong working using mplayer with the following command:
>
>mplayer -fs -vcd 2

Interesting...  Of course, the new laptop doesn't work with the old
laptop's docking station, so I won't be playing them directly...

Ant's problem was that his laptop would lock up whenever he tried to
access the CD drive.

Sean
--
 Why would I want to be a Doctor, when I could be a MASTER?
      Back off man. I'm a scientist.   http://HackingSociety.org/