[HackSoc] NCLUG Hacking Society Meeting Minutes

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Apr 15 23:04:33 MDT 2003

Playing with the new cell phones.

====================
Jim DeWitt:

Started trying to work on his homework.  Didn't try very hard.
Downloaded KNOPPIX from the tummy.com site at 400KB/sec.

====================
Charles Clarke:

Scalped stamps at the post office.  Discounted mortgage
information.

Evelyn Mitchell:

Moslty just surfed and did e-mail.

Anthony Earl:

Tried his SSH connection to his home machine.  Learned some
new error messages from that.  Read some simulation papers.
--
 The best defense against predators is to taste bad.
      Back off man. I'm a scientist.   http://HackingSociety.org/